World of Warcraft Guild Challenges
Guild Challenges is a new feature for WoW coming with the new 4.1 patch.
Other than updating Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman, the upcoming 4.1 patch for World of Warcraft introduces Guild Challenges. This new feature will challenge your guild with a number of tasks each week through which you will be awarded with additional experience, achievements, and gold.
According to the official World of Warcraft blog, the Guild Challenges will be divided into three categories: Dungeons, Raids and Rated Battlegrounds. There is a set number of times each challenge can be completed per week.
Also, there are minimum requirements for participating in the Challenges:
- To earn gold for Guild Challenge rewards your guild must be level 5 or higher.
- The participating members must have earned honored reputation with the guild.
- To earn Dungeon Challenge credit, 3 out of 5 players must be guild members.
- To earn Rated Battleground Challenge credit, 8 out of 10 players must be guild members.
- To earn Raid credit, 20 out of 25 players must be guild members.
Completing Guild Challenges will earn your guild experience above the daily XP cap, and if you reach the level cap, continuing to participate in the Challenges will fill up your Guild Vault with extra gold.