New Skyrim PC Patch Is Live
The PC version of Skyrim has been updated once again.
The number of mods usable at the same time is no longer capped at 50, the Arcane Enchanter freeze bug is gone, issues with remapping Xbox 360 controller buttons are fixed and followers should now sneak properly along with the player.
What? Lydia doesn't charge mindlessly into battle anymore? This I have to try.
Full patch notes are below.
UPDATE 1.4.27 (PC Only)
- Fixed issue with downloading mods when you are subscribed to more than 50 mods
- Fixed crash when loading a subscribed mod that has been removed from Workshop by the author
- Mod load order functionality
BUG FIXES (PC only)
- Fixed occasional crashes when loading a save that relies on plugins/master files that no longer exist
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive while charging an enchanted weapon
- Fixed issue where controls would occasionally become unresponsive while switching from third to first person while using the Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive if activating a crafting station with autorun active
- Fixed issue where keyboard would fail if Rename Item was selected before choosing the number of charges, while using Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed several issues with remapping buttons while using an Xbox 360 controller
- Fixed issue where pressing Escape button after fast traveling but before the loading would cause certain menus to stop working properly
- Followers now sneak properly when player is sneaking