World of Warcraft: Cataclysm patch 4.0.6 is set to be released on realms today.
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm patch 4.0.6 is set to be released on all North American realms today.
Bloodlust, Heroism, Time Warp and Ancient Hysteria can no
longer be cast while in Arenas.
The Battle for Gilneas
- The time it takes to capture a flag has been reduced to 5 seconds, down from 8.
Strand of the Ancients
- The damage done by Antipersonnel Cannons has been doubled.
- The missile speed of Rocket Blast (Antipersonnel Cannons) has been increased by roughly 50%.
- Some Antipersonnel Cannons could shoot the platform they were spawned on. These spawn locations have been fixed.
- The Battleground Demolisher no longer has two additional seats and now only has room for the driver.
- A PvP duration flag has been added to Battleground Demolishers. This should make it so crowd control effects cast on unmanned demolishers does not last an extended amount of time.
- There should no longer be a discrepancy in time when the Battleground Demolishers spawn at the start of each round.
- The Battleground Demolishers spawned on the docks no longer despawn when the north graveyard is taken by the offense.
- Massive Seaforium Charges should now be useable in rated Battleground matches.
- The duration of the Teleport debuff has been lowered to 10 seconds, down from 20.
- The radius of the Seaforium Blast has been lowered to 10 yards, down from 20.
- The Teleporters on defense will now teleport players based on which line of gates have been destroyed, rather than directly behind that gate. For example, if a player clicks the Teleporter at the Blue gate when one of the beach gates has been destroyed, it will put the player behind the Red gate.
- Attacking forces will receive a 200% capture speed bonus when they control 2 keeps.
- Defending forces will receive a 200% capture speed bonus when they control all 3 keeps.
- Daily quest creatures, herbs, minerals, etc. will only spawn when Tol Barad is in the quest phase between battles. There will be 5-minute and 1-minute warnings before the quest phase ends. The quest phase ends 15 minutes before the battle for Tol Barad begins and queuing is made available. At that time any players in the daily micro dungeons will be ported just outside. This does not apply to Tol Barad Peninsula or the daily quests there.
- The weekly PvP quest "Victory in Tol Barad" now awards 200 Honor Points and 3 Tol Barad Commendations.
- Players can now see the status of Tol Barad on the World Map no matter where they are. The time to the next battle is displayed by zooming into the Tol Barad section of the map. The current controlling faction can be seen on the Eastern Kingdoms map.
PvP Bug Fixes
Players are again able to report other players as AFK from the maps and chat interfaces in Tol Barad and Wintergrasp.
- Entering an Arena should no longer sometimes cause a client crash.
- It is now possible to disband an Arena team from the Arena Team management page of the PvP tab.
- The Join Battle button on the PvP pane should now function when a team captain attempts to queue.
- It should no longer be possible for players to get their pets stuck on the large pillars in the Orgrimmar Arena.
- Players joining late to an Arena match will now count for the win condition and will have enemy unit frames.
- Players should no longer receive a client crash by going AFK in a Battleground.
- There should no longer be a slight delay when returning a flag in Battlegrounds.
- The Battleground Rating and Rating Change categories on the Score Screen are now sorting properly.
- The buff located at the Blacksmith should now always apply when players run through it.
- The Goldmine flag no longer counts as two base assaults when captured by the Horde.
Eye of the Storm
- Players with only the classic World of Warcraft license attached to their accounts should now be able to access this Battleground.
Isle of Conquest
- The Horde gates no longer become large pink cubes when they are destroyed.
- The Alliance Keep entrance should not start open at the beginning of the battle.
- Vehicle damage now better matches the tooltip.
- Using a catapult's Launch should no longer cause players to sometimes get stuck inside the geometry of the Horde Keep.
Strand of the Ancients
- It should no longer be possible for the Alliance boats to not phase out upon the start of round 2.
- Move enforcement failures shouldn't occur while on the ships for either faction.
- Boots of Speed power-ups were unevenly placed relative to the flags in each base and have been adjusted.
- The interface should now properly track the final flag capture for the Horde.
Tol Barad Fixes
- The status and timer on the map should now be working correctly.
- The Abandoned Siege Engines now make sounds when moving.
- The draenei racial trait Gift of the Naaru now heals 20% of the target's health over 15 seconds, rather than a scaling value.
- The dwarven racial trait Stoneform now reduces all damage taken by 10%, rather than increasing armor by 10%. It also increases the dwarf's size when used.
- The gnomish racial trait Escape Artist now has a 1.5-minute cooldown, down from 1.75. In addition, it is now possible to use and waste this ability when not snared or rooted. This is consistent with other dispels.
- The human racial trait Every Man for Himself has been reverted back to a 2-minute cooldown, down from 3 minutes.
- The night elf racial trait Shadowmeld can now be used while shapeshifted.
- The tauren racial trait War Stomp can now be used while shapeshifted.
- The worgen racial trait Darkflight now has a 2-minute cooldown, down from 3, and is no longer on the global cooldown. In addition, the movement speed bonus now stacks with existing bonuses, but cannot be activated while Sprint or Dash is active (and they cannot be activated while Darkflight is active).
Race Bug Fixes
- Goblin Rocket Barrage damage is no longer inconsistent with its tooltip.
- Goblin characters can now participate in the Argent Tournament via the Orgrimmar delegation.
- The tooltip for the orc racial Blood Fury now shows the correct amount of attack/spell power boosts.
- Attempting to use the worgen ability Two Forms while under the effects of a druid's Shapeshift should no longer cause an incorrect error message.
- Worgen characters can now participate in the Argent Tournament via the Darnassus delegation.