As everyone already expected, Valve has once more updated DOTA 2 Main Client and while the new version of the game doesn't feature any gameplay changes or new heroes, it features some really cool item sets and a brand new courier, TORY, THE SKY GUARDIAN! Still, if you are interested to learn more about the Gameplay, Diretide, UI and Workshop Changes, you can read the following patch notes released on November 26th, 2013.
- Wave of Force damage is no longer reflectable
- Enabled Luna on the workshop with new model and texture files
- Updated workshop model and texture files (including fbx) for Lion, Axe, Omniknight, Nature's Prophet, Juggernaut, Naga Siren, Ogre Magi, Tidehunter, and Ursa.
- Enabled alpha test for Earthshaker materials
- Improved Chinese IME support.
Bird Stone Set
The Exiled Demonologist Set
The Seers Command Set
Gifts of the Shadowcat Set
Tory, the Sky Guardian
Tory the Sky Guardian - Story (LORE)
It's been told that Tory, the Sky Guardian, has been riding the winds since the beggining of time, serving the ancient tribes faithfully as a proficient messenger. Everlasting glory shall be provided to those who are chosen by Tory as allies, as the winds seem to open a path for him while he gracefully flies towards his destination. A skilled companion who can fly above the highest mountain and glide over the bloodiest battlefield, Tory can surpass every flying being in every way possible.
Tory, the Sky Guardian was created by Thiago Vidotto, OniLolz & Zaphk in partnership with Gamersbook
You can support us and get your own Tory at the following link:
TORY, the SKY GUARDIAN - DOTA 2 STORE