According to the message posted on Cyborgmatt's Twitter, Valve and IceFrog could release Terrorblade really soon. Inside the tweet visible here below, there is a link on which you can easily click and that leads you to the sound file which unveils a voice of a hero that seems to be noone else but Terrorblade. To add, Valve has recently released some spoilers on the official website of Frostivus and this all leads us to a conclusion that Terrorblade's release is just a matter of time and could happen anytime soon.
Enjoy and let us know what you think. Is Terrorblade coming soon?
Few moments ago Valve has just released another update for the upcoming Frostivus DOTA 2 patch. Here below you can find all the changes:
DOTA 2 Wraith Night Patch - Update 3 Notes
- Added Legacy Keys for Legion Commander.
- Fixed Legion Commander turn rate being incorrect.
- Fixed Overwhelming Odds not counting magic immune enemies for its damage total and speed boost.
- Fixed Press the Attack being usable on magic immune targets.
- Fixed Duel not granting pre-attack bonus damage.
- Fixed Duel not disabling passives and items.
- Fixed pathing while in Duel.
- Fixed Press The Attack dispel rules not being consistent with Dark Pact/Aphotic Shield.
- Fixed various issues with Moment of Courage.
- Fixed Linken's Sphere not blocking Duel.
- Fixed being unable to afford Legion Commander's starting item build.
- Fixed Overwhelming Odds not considering Spirit Bear for bonuses.
- Fixed Overwhelming Odds providing 9% speed boost per illusion rather than 3%.
- Fixed Duel being usable on various non-hero units (Spirit Bear, Familiars, etc).
- Fixed towers, wards, etc not causing Moment of Courage to trigger.